.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sola Otra Vez


"When i dial the telephone.... nobody's home....."






I ride home happily waiting to reunite with my dear tonight, and as i reached home, she was already offline, possibly because she has already fell asleep after studying hard for her IELTS exam. 













I went to dig everything i can access about her online, and found nothing in my mailbox, her blog, my blog, our blog, and found out nothing was updated, and i told myself, she is busy for her exam, and it's just logical to not update.





Suddenly i caught a glance of title change on her skype today, it was Sola Otra Vez, which also means "All by Myself" in Spanish 


I called her for literally more that 50 times, but couldn't went thru.



Im so disturbed.

I can't sleep tonight. 
XD

:D

O_O

:)

:]

:|

:/

:[

:(

:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment