.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally, a page is created for good XD

I came across this interesting site, that will somehow be a potential ground for me to grow as a designer, check it out guys:

The intention of this thread is to group and unite fellow Design Students of any practice to guide, share and inspire each other, and take your design to your next level.

Let me introduce a little bit about us. We are a group of Design Revolutionist in the making and we are formed by a group of Interior Designer, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, Design Writers and also Design Lecturer in local private colleges .

Foreword by the Founder:

Basically I have great passion of educating people who have came across me, and i have brought many insights and improvements into their lives.

However,I told myself that, by limiting my passion to only one small group of people is not enough. My passion is bigger than that!

And that is why, i want to extend my passion in design, to help even more people. To be able to help students from any colleges or universities, to upgrade the design industry in Malaysia.

Can you imagine that 10 years from now, even a 60 year old auntie would know how to talk about design and look into the details of things? My passion is to work on that, to let the nation know what design really is, so that, all our effort and work will not be wasted. I believe all of us would want our work to be appreciated right?

However i have to admit something to all of you, in order for this to work, i need support. I need people who are in the same passion, to join me on this movement. Please be clear that, i am not asking for any money support. All i ask for, is to share your passion with me, and extend it to the whole world. To start small, i will limit this to the Asian community 1st.

I can be small and powerless as a designer, but together, a big group of designers can play a phenomenal impact to the world. If you are confident, and passionate, and believe that design got what it takes to change the world to be a better place. Join me & bring your friends along too! ^^

Phenomenal Design Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment