.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bless you Indian lorry driver.



A hero is discovered today.
He was a humble indian man.
A big ass cement lorry driver.


This was how he became a hero today.
I was riding out of the bike shop along the NPE highway,
As my gears switched from 4th to 5th, 
The chain suddenly went off the sprocket,
immediately jammed my rims, causing me to land on an emergency brake.


Cars starts to slow down and overtake my idle bike.
I couldn't push my bike off the road as the chains were stuck.
All i could do was trying to put my chain back to the sprocket as soon as possible.
Under this high stress condition, and afraid that i would be hit my speeding cars,
Suddenly there was a gigantic shadow cast right on the area where i was idle.
I did not have the time to look but tried to push my bike several times but failed.


Cars were honking and the vehicle behind be refused to move,
Out of curiosity, i took a glimpse, and i saw an indian man on his late 20s,
smiles at me, and greeted with his right arm, assuring me that, he will not move his lorry till I'm done.
In the end, i took the time to put the chains back on and started my bike.
I took a last glance at the back, and gave him a wave of gratitude,
touched by the action, of his heroic act despite being honked by people who passed by.


You have my respect bro. Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment