.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Monday, March 5, 2012

She would be the only one who answer to my obsession

Time ticks, and people come and go,
no matter how things seems to look good,
it always fade as the wind blows.
I'm glad to have know a girl who would be so persistent.
Answering to my calls, my thoughts, my emotions.
A true companion who took the troublesome vow called Love.












Little thoughts and actions you do,
makes me felt really warm inside,
but i admit that, i dont get to tell you enough sometimes.
More flaws were told, than praise, those that i could never take back.
I felt ashamed for have you suffered this through,
But do know that I have the best of my life,
Every since I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment