.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Aftermath of Apocalypse

Starting the post with an infamous painting of Emonaliza :D

Here i am, sitting in my brother's room, typing and typing about the aftermath of those tiring schedules. I did not have a chance to even blog about what are the things that was bestowed upon me, the good the bad, the frustrating, and the stressful.


To summarize the events, it started off with me having a big class to handle, working from morning to night to get all the students tutored with attention, given a "surprise" extra class to teach, not great learners, not as motivated as the usual ones, which becomes a challenge to me.









At that current timeline, my lover was having her exam, has some de-motivational times, but managed to accompany her and given her the time and space she needs. Even though we didn't really meet, but it was pretty impressive how she is able to fit in some time to talk to me online.Not getting to meet and contact much with her really gives me the sense of losing something big in life.It sorts of made me lose a lump energy source and motivation. Somewhat telling myself that, it's not gona be easy living without this girl.















It was worth it taking the time to tutor the students i am having currently, because they have a lot of enthusiasm in the things that they are doing. Recently, there is a student who seems to be producing models of quite terrible quality.So i made her bring all her equipments today, and call her to make it right in front of me. Soon, i identified that she is missing a few simple steps and keeps her from cutting well. After teaching it to her, it seem to be a motivational point, she brought new blades and wanted to do more.


It was a rewarding experience, changing a person's motivation just by fixing those little steps that they were missing. The student posted one of the small little piece i made her do, and put a little note of gratitude at the description area.


It was somehow things that keeps me going despite the tiredness. Motivated students that motivates me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment