.love.life.bike.gin.beer.art.design.education.music.taekwondo.philosophy.food.photography.sports.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random quotes and shoutouts that i really want to express right now!

"At the age of 8, me and my brother used to spar, and that was before we joined taekwondo. it was pure fighting spirit. Because of that, we fall quite frequently on our stomachs, leaving us with excruciating pain.We were so scared that our parents will find out, so we never really complained. After all, we had our secret remedy ready before every fight. The remedy WORKS in an unbelievable rate , and it was the things that made us continue sparring even after few times of falls. The moment we fall, we would get in the house and poured a cup of hot water, and drink it. Seriously, it works."






"i know everyone has already say it but OMG BRUCE LEE'S KICKS ARE SO FAST THAT I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO BLOCK IT EVEN WITH FULL FOCUS! LOLX"




I kinda feel like training my kicks and punches back! its been a long time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment